WoodCraft Designers & Builders is committed to excellence and therefore committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best professionals in the construction industry.
We seek craftsman to join our team who are not only team players, but are looking to build a long career with WoodCraft. We believe in giving our employees the best opportunities to grow on a professional and personal level, while providing a comprehensive incentives programs and benefits packages along with competitive salary, health insurance, and paid vacation and holidays.
WoodCraft is Currently Looking For the Following Positions:
Cabinet Maker (Junior and Experienced)
We are currently looking for an experienced or junior cabinet maker with the ability to take a set of plans from concept to completion with little to no management oversight.
As part our team of craftsman, you will be responsible for the assembly of interior cabinets and solid wood components as well as other daily activities required in the manufacturing process. Must also be willing to travel to project sites for field installation. The ideal candidate is detail orientated with solid craftsmanship skills who takes pride in their work and has a passion for making high quality products.
- High school diploma or general education degree.
- 1 – 5 years experience related to cabinet making.
- Detail orientated workmanship.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend shop drawings.
- Proper use and safe handling of hand power tools in the cabinet building trade.Proper use of woodworking machinery.
- Ability to work as a team.
To apply please email email@example.com with a resume and the following information:
- Desired Salary Range
- Experience Level
- 3 Listed References (Personal or Professional)